Sunday Afternoon Ride
Today, the weather was gorgeous. It was sunny, but cool. Perfect weather for me. I proposed, to Chris, that I take Ruth on a bike ride. We have gone down to the park before and ridden on a paved track, but this time I was thinking of taking it up a notch to the Rails to Trails! She was a little nervous at the start and it was really evident as her handle bars were wiggling and her bike was jiggling all over the trail. The trail seemed narrow and she was petrified she'd lose control and fall in the canal. I reminded her that if she didn't calm down she would most certainly lose control and tumble in. She giggled and immediately shaped up. She was a riding fool and we ended up doing an estimated 4-5 miles round trip. I let her lead so I could talk her through the etiquette of riding trails as well and let her set the pace.
At our start


Comments