The Simple Things in Life
Some time ago, at the Midwest Homeschool Convention, I made one of my most exciting purchases; a new planner. Now, I had purchased this planner on a whim last year, after reading rave reviews on several websites. I must say, that I am quite a planner. Love it or hate it, but that's me. At first, I did not use the 2009-2010 planner to it's fullest potential. In fact, I almost didn't like it. But, I forced myself to give it a fair try and began to use it in earnest. I found, that I did enjoy it, as it encompassed more than just a daily list of assignments. There were a few things I did not like, but I found ways to work around them or ignore them in some cases. I was on the fence about ordering another one, though. Then, lo and behold, an email arrived one morning. It announced the exciting new changes to the 2010-2011 planner. And those changes were to some of the most annoying features of the previous planner. I decided to go for it. I waited patiently for the convention, having found that the publisher would be there, and it was the first thing I bought. I decided that in it's pristine honor, it needed a photo or two to show you just how beautiful a thing a brand spankin' new planner could be. I'll have to post an "after" photo documenting just how much use this poor book will be getting...

Comments