Some Random Thoughts
This summer is flying by. I am planning for the beginning of our 2008-2009 year to begin next month. And time is flying by. I'm not ready. I still need to send my letter of intent to homeschool. I'm a little nervous about that. You just never know how it will go until you do it. Maybe I'll put that together tomorrow. That would be a nice load off my mind.
I love the technological age in which I live. In what other time could all my far flung family keep up with all the minute details of my life as I blog to the world about it? In what other time could I chat instantly with my sister in Texas? She is a hoot, let me tell you. I'm so glad she has a child now. I feel so much better telling her all the weird, crazy and disgusting things that my kids say/do. (And, it involves a lot of potty issues.)
In other news/thoughts...I'm potty training Miss A. Now, I'm sure it's crazy and no one but me will truly appreciate the work I'm doing (as in bio mom), but let's face it. Who really wants to change diapers if you don't have to? And, I can't leave her all day for Chris to take care of it when he gets home. So, a pottying we are going. And it's going really well. I started last Monday. We've progressed from having accidents to going a little, stopping and hitting the potty to letting me know when she has to go sometimes. I'm thrilled! Just thrilled! Now, if I could only get her to recognize when #2 is coming...
I love the technological age in which I live. In what other time could all my far flung family keep up with all the minute details of my life as I blog to the world about it? In what other time could I chat instantly with my sister in Texas? She is a hoot, let me tell you. I'm so glad she has a child now. I feel so much better telling her all the weird, crazy and disgusting things that my kids say/do. (And, it involves a lot of potty issues.)
In other news/thoughts...I'm potty training Miss A. Now, I'm sure it's crazy and no one but me will truly appreciate the work I'm doing (as in bio mom), but let's face it. Who really wants to change diapers if you don't have to? And, I can't leave her all day for Chris to take care of it when he gets home. So, a pottying we are going. And it's going really well. I started last Monday. We've progressed from having accidents to going a little, stopping and hitting the potty to letting me know when she has to go sometimes. I'm thrilled! Just thrilled! Now, if I could only get her to recognize when #2 is coming...
Comments