Dresses for the Girls

We're going to Manitoulin Bible camp in T minus 6 days and counting. The last two weeks, I've been sewing like a crazy woman trying to get enough dresses for the girls. It's a basic pattern that is easy to sew, but it's trying to find the extra time that is tricky. And, we chose to have them wear dresses because they are just easier to pack and easier to wash on site and dry in a day. So, a sewing I am going. I made the three girls matching dresses and head kerchiefs. They look so doggone cute! I wish I could post a shot of all three, but alas regulations prohibit me from doing that. So, you'll have to settle for just these...


Ruthie

Grace-am I destined to have album after album of this pose?

Gee....I wonder how on earth he came up with that look? And, for the boy who's mouth becomes surprisingly small when it's time to eat veggies...it's surprisingly large here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree - Super-Dave's mouth is HUGE there! And you neglected to mention that you made an EXTRA dress for a child that isn't even yours! Thank you again - it's so cute, especially with the matching kerchief! You are sickeningly talented, my friend.

Popular Posts