Today's the Day!

I pulled Ruthie's tooth out today! It was hanging by a thread and it was causing her no end of discomfort when she was trying to eat breakfast. I finally convinced her to let me pull it, but then I was saying to myself "It's ok, you can do this, you can do this..." Yuck, yuck, yuck! But, it came out with no resistance. Ruthie cried for a minute, rinsed her mouth out, then ran off to tell Grace and David about it. It was funny, too-Ruth must have come by my icky feeling about teeth (and honestly, I tried very hard not to let her know how much I don't like them!) because I asked her if she wanted to see the tooth and she said "No! That is so gross!" But, that homeschooler in her is already planning her lapbook for her teeth and how to put it together!
Comments