Sunday Tea

After we got home from meeting, Chris changed and went off to a friend's house for the big Browns/Steelers game. Although I gave him a hard time about leaving me home with the kids, I really didn't mind. I don't want to intrude on his manly time and I don't have nearly the interest in the game that he does. So, the kids and I had tea. Yes, tea. Even David. I made "fancy" sandwiches, cut into tiny pieces and a pot of Cranberry tea. The girls and I donned our fanciest hats and we sat down to tea. The girls were simply terrific. Their manners were impeccable and they loved how I called them "Miss Ruth", "Miss Stilwell", and "Mr. Stilwell". They wanted to know if they should call me "Miss Madam" or could they please call me "Miss Rebecca". We had a good time and I'm sure that I looked positively ridiculous in my hat!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Next time you need to do it with powder in y'alls hair...

remember?...heh...heh...heh

Then you can be Granny Stilwell or something.

Popular Posts