Crocs
I've done it. I have joined the millions of Croc wearers. I know, I know. You're shaking your heads and wondering what happened to me. But, they are so cool. They remind me of the Jelly Shoes craze way back when I was in second grade or so. Anyone who was anyone had to have a pair. And what could be more uncomfortable than a pair of plastic shoes, feet sweating, and blisters forming? I have high hopes for the Crocs, though. Powder blue and so rubbery. I can't wait to try them out.
I also bought the kids little pairs of knock-off Crocs. Now, those are absolutely darling. Tiny little plastic shoes. Ruth, of course, picked out pink. She's even sleeping with them tonight. She is thrilled. But, then again, she loves any new pair of shoes. I think that girl may have a serious addiction. Before she ran off to bed (hanging onto her shoes), she grabbed Grace's shoes and very gently tucked them into bed beside a soundly sleeping Grace.
I also bought the kids little pairs of knock-off Crocs. Now, those are absolutely darling. Tiny little plastic shoes. Ruth, of course, picked out pink. She's even sleeping with them tonight. She is thrilled. But, then again, she loves any new pair of shoes. I think that girl may have a serious addiction. Before she ran off to bed (hanging onto her shoes), she grabbed Grace's shoes and very gently tucked them into bed beside a soundly sleeping Grace.
Comments
I must say this is almost like being there I love reading about you and Chris and kids. Someday we will come to vist I promise.