You're Probably Wondering Where I've Been
Weeeell, last week, we had a new arrival in the form of a newborn foster placement. She came to us on Wednesday of last week. It's been such a huge upheaval of our household and it's only been in the last little bit that I've gotten even remotely back on track. Ruth finally got caught up on school work that had been lagging since Miss A made her arrival here. I made a dent in the housecleaning yesterday, thanks to my friend Amy, who bless her heart, she kept four of the kids for me...for almost 5 hours. I got laundry caught up, the house tidied and swept. I am feeling good.
As for our new baby...she's a cutie and doing well now that we've cleared up her thrush. She was a bit cranky (ok, a lot cranky) during the day and through the night and through her feedings...you get the picture. And, we shall call her Miss A because she has an "A" name as well as our last little girl.
As for our new baby...she's a cutie and doing well now that we've cleared up her thrush. She was a bit cranky (ok, a lot cranky) during the day and through the night and through her feedings...you get the picture. And, we shall call her Miss A because she has an "A" name as well as our last little girl.
Comments